Sunday, August 8, 2010

Yard Update

Almost Everything dug out of the garden


Dirt loaded back in to the garden


OK, it's been awhile since I posted anything, but here it goes...I'll start with the yard. We have been working diligently (I'd say Alberto has done more than me...due to the fact of attaching chicken wire at the bottom of the holes and shoveling large amounts of dirt.) We finally got all the dirt dug out of the garden areas and brought in the first load of top soil...It looks really nice, but we will definitely be needing more dirt. The last couple of days Alberto & I have spent scooping the old dirt into the pickup and hauling it to a house that wanted the fill dirt. I think we are both gaining major muscles...and it definitely makes you sleep well at night. We have hauled out 3 loads and have 3-5 more to go. The yard sure looks different without the various piles over by the fence now. We were talking about how we are actually seeing some progress now, because before it was blocked by the piles of dirt. Here are a few pics...
(Top =After Bottom = Before)


No comments:

Post a Comment