For Alberto this year we threw a party for his birthday! We definitely had a house full, but enjoyed the time with family and friends. It was a lot of hard work getting the house cleaned and put together, but had a lot of help with the cooking and serving of the yummy food! I think Alberto enjoyed the time with each and every person that stopped by. On Sunday, Alberto's actual special day, we went out to eat with all of the family that was still in town and had a good time with all. I want to thank everyone that came and for everything they did to make it a great couple of days!
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Alberto's 34th Birthday
For Alberto this year we threw a party for his birthday! We definitely had a house full, but enjoyed the time with family and friends. It was a lot of hard work getting the house cleaned and put together, but had a lot of help with the cooking and serving of the yummy food! I think Alberto enjoyed the time with each and every person that stopped by. On Sunday, Alberto's actual special day, we went out to eat with all of the family that was still in town and had a good time with all. I want to thank everyone that came and for everything they did to make it a great couple of days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment