We went to Jackson, WY on July 29th and went White Water Rafting. Need to add this part in...Alberto & I awoke at 4:00 a.m. to make the voyage to Jackson (it's a 5 hr. trip from West Jordan, UT). This was the first time for me (Erin), but the 3rd time for Alberto. The water was extremely cold, but we all had a lot of fun. We enjoyed the trip down the river with my Aunt Geri, Uncle Rick, Alison, and Jeff (Alison's boyfriend). The trip took approximately 2 hours and fun was had by all, though I think Alberto and Rick got a little wetter than the rest of us. Alison was brave enough to take a dip in the lake at the swimming hole section...not I though. Thanks for inviting us!!! It was great fun.Saturday, August 8, 2009
White Water Rafting
We went to Jackson, WY on July 29th and went White Water Rafting. Need to add this part in...Alberto & I awoke at 4:00 a.m. to make the voyage to Jackson (it's a 5 hr. trip from West Jordan, UT). This was the first time for me (Erin), but the 3rd time for Alberto. The water was extremely cold, but we all had a lot of fun. We enjoyed the trip down the river with my Aunt Geri, Uncle Rick, Alison, and Jeff (Alison's boyfriend). The trip took approximately 2 hours and fun was had by all, though I think Alberto and Rick got a little wetter than the rest of us. Alison was brave enough to take a dip in the lake at the swimming hole section...not I though. Thanks for inviting us!!! It was great fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment